C.B. Smith Training & Consulting Ltd.
Child Abuse Investigation Training
Click on image to download
manual as a PDF file (2.7 MB)
- Smith, C. et al. An Investigative Guide for Sexual Offences, Third Edition, Revised and co-authored, Royal Canadian Mounted Police (2006).
- Smith, C. and Bova Conti, J. Chapter 11- Police Investigations in Child Maltreatment A Comprehensive Photographic Reference Identifying Potential Child Abuse, Third Edition, (Alexander, R. and Giardino, A.P., eds.) G. W. Medical Publishing Inc. St. Louis (2005).
- Anderson, L., Barry, L., Cooper, N., Dibden, L., Hoddinott, B., McConnan, L., Schulman, A., Smith, C. and Agrey, N. Multidisciplinary Guidelines on the Identification, Investigation and Management of Suspected Shaken Baby Syndrome, Saskatchewan Institute on Prevention of Handicaps (2004).
- Smith, C. Guidelines for Child Abuse Investigations, National Information, Support and Referral Service on Shaken Baby Syndrome, Quarterly Publication of the Child Abuse Prevention Center of Utah (1999).
- Olivier, L. and Smith, C. Manual for the Investigation of Child Sexual Abuse, Canadian Society for the Investigation of Child Abuse (1988).
- Smith, C. Sexual Offences Reference Sheet (2013)
- .Janzen, K. Date Rape Drugs, Toxi-Logic Vol 23 No. 1, June 1998
The National Center on Shaken Baby Syndrome
The Shaken Baby Alliance
Canadian Child Abuse Association